Tuesday, May 10, 2011

RED SCARE: TABLE READ!!!

Wow. Today we had our table read for "Red Scare." Not everyone could come, but considering that the cast is over 30 people, the fact that we had far more than a majority present is impressive. And the cast, oh the cast! One of my favorite compliments that "Blaming George Romero" gets is the cast... How great that cast is. Now, just about everyone who was in BGR is in Red Scare... But in addition to those wonderful actors is a whole new batch of talent that is just extraordinary.  I'm not going to single anyone out right now. Everyone is wonderful. 

Pictures of the table read are below taken by our talented DP, Sean Feuer. 

Before I go, I just want to say how hopeful I am for this movie. The cast is incredible, and if I am allowed a moment of pride, I think the script is fantastic as well... and the cast elevates the script to a new level. We have something great on our hands. Something hilarious. Now, if you go to www.indiegogo.com/red-scare, you can donate as little as $15, and you will secure yourself a ticket to whatever our first screening is! (If you donate more, you get even more!) If you do not donate as little as $15, you will not secure yourself a ticket... And I can promise you that if we are selling tickets to the screening they will cost more than $15. That's a little incentive to donate now. 

That's all I have to say right now. What a fantastic cast... I am honored that they are going to be giving life to my characters, and I am blessed to be able to work with them. 

Til next time!

Stay tuned!

Sam 
Actor, Writer, Producer
Red Scare





















































No comments:

Post a Comment