Monday, April 9, 2012

New Jersey International Film Festival.

I just received word that Red Scare is a finalist and an official selection at the Summer 2012 New Jersey International Film Festival. The festival will take place in June of this year, and I am pretty excited about it.

Last year, for BGR, we got rejected from this festival so it is nice to see Red Scare get recognition. It shows me that we have grown since our last project, and I think we will be growing further for our future projects.

I will post more information as I receive it. In the meantime, thanks to everyone who made it possible for us to get as far as we have. Cast, crew, donors, musicians, friends, families, etc.

The best is yet to come.

Stay tuned,

Sam
Actor, Writer, Producer
Red Scare

No comments:

Post a Comment